Things I have done semiregularly and enjoy:
* Quadraceps stretch (A slow kick to your own ass?)
* Prone abdominal stretch (Cobra, Upward Dog, and Locust poses).
* Figure four stretch (Piriformis - supine, ankle on knee, pull to chest.)
* Bridge Pose (head, shoulders & feet down, pelvis up)
* Hurdler's stretch (Hamstring)
* Calf Stretch (A lunge, but braced on a wall)
* Bound Angle (butterfly, heel to heel, lean forward)
* Abdominal crunches
I think I'm missing something, aside from warmup, which I rarely remember to do, but hacker's diet says running in place is good.