Well, I think about it on a pretty regular basis. Anything more detailed is limited to a more private forum.
* Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow?
Not really. I have nothing exciting planned any time soon.
* Did you have a good day today?
It's still in progress. I'm pretty ho hum too. I'd like some sunlight, without all of the infrared.
* When was your last cigarette?
Never had a cigarette. They're pretty gross to me. My mom smoked, and when I was young, it made me sick, so she stopped for a while. I've dated women who smoked, but not in over a decade.
* Have you ever skipped school just because you were tired?
Yup. Got "On Campus Suspension" which was awesome.
* Do you like the town you are living in?
It's ok. I'm comfy with it.
* Name one thing you love about winter?
* Do you get in trouble at school a lot?
I was a talker. Always in trouble.
* Are you currently feeling the need to tell someone something?
Just that I'd rather be flying.
* What is your current desktop picture?
"Bad Frog Day", with a picture of a tree frog sweating it out in a microwave.
* Are you emotional?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, EMOTIONAL!
* Would you dance to the taco song?
The "Taco Song", as you humans refer to it, is responsible for the death of the entire V'luhurg civilization. It's the basis for a substory about having trouble with Thursdays.
* Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
COLD! Lick, or preferrably melt it with warm chocolate cake.
* Do you like your hair?
Yup. We're friends.
* Who sits behind you in your math class?
I haven't had a "Math Class" in 15 years.
* Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yup. Good movie. Ash gained points with me for being part of that movie.
* What was the last CD you bought?
That was SOOO long ago, but was probably a Goa Trance compilation, or maybe Slinky Wizard, or something like that. The most recent SONG I've purchased was (looks at iTunes) "Don't Bring Me Down" by ELO.
* Ever walked into a wall?
* Ever bought anything from pacsun?
Not that I'm aware of.
* Do you have any tattoos?
One, left arm, cybernetic yin-yang, represents and reminds me of what's necessary to survive the chaos of insecurity.
* Have you been overseas?
Puerto Vallarta, MX; Seoul, KR; Bangkok, TH; Phuket, TH; Windsor, CA. Two are "Overseas" and 2 are neighboring countries.
* Have you lost any family members to cancer?
* Have you ever kissed someone who was drunk?
ME! Also, most anyone I've dated. Also, one or two others.
* Do or did you ever have braces?
* Name the first person you can think of who has a tattoo?
* Where was the last place you went swimming?
Westlake Park on Lake Lewisville in Lake Dallas, TX
* Last person to confuse you?
* Can you take pills without thrusting your head backwards?
Yes, though I always use beverage to wash it down.
* Do you listen to music a lot?
In my head, several days per week. Also, Erica will turn on the pod at home a few days a week. Also, in the car or on the computer a few days per month.
* In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
I rarely wear a hoodie. I don't presently own one.
* Do you know any one who has gotten an abortion?
2 or 3 friends of friends from 10-15 years ago who I don't keep touch with. One person I know now who has in the past. I'm sure there are other people I know who have but who haven't share such information with me. That's a pretty personal kind of thing and for most people, it's not a decision taken lightly. As such, I wouldn't expect most people would want to advertise it.
* What was the most memorable thing that happened this summer?
Santa Fe trip, but probably because it's recent enough that I remember it. I have a poor memory.
* How many times is A in your full name?
* Do you get mad when people smoke around you?
Depends on how, who, where, etc. I dislike smoke, and think people should not smoke. However, I strongly believe in people's right to do so. I have been discomforted by smoke several times, but the only time I was actually angered was when we were in the non-smoking section at Macaroni Grill, and my wife was pregnant, and the woman next to us lit up. We advised her of N/S section, said it bothered us, and she said "Oh, OK!" and moved her cigarette to her other hand and kept smoking. The waiter wasn't helpful.
* How old do you look?
I'm a poor judge of such things.
* Do you know anyone who was adopted as a child?
A guy from elementary school.
* Do you have a twitter?
* Have you recently punched anyone/thing?
I punched my own hand, pretending to be a tough guy about something very silly. I've never really knuckled into anything. In Jr High I slammed three heads into inanimate objects, one on accident. I have pounded on inanimate objects out of frustration, which is scary enough to people around me. No punching.
* Do you like Subway?
Subway is acceptable nourishment.
* How long do you have until your birthday?
It has been 12398.75 days since I was born.
I will honour the anniversary of my birth in roughly 20 days, on 2009-10-06-0822.