12 exercises per circuit.
Each exercise should be repeated 15-20 times in 30 seconds.
These should be done at 90% VO2 Max or higher (very strenuous).
Rest between exercises should be 10-15 seconds max.
Muscle groups are alternated, so the order is important.
Avoid using the Valsalva Maneuver (hold breath, push hard) because of blood pressure issues.
The entire circuit takes 7-8 minutes. Can be repeated 2-3 times.
Should take into account your physical condition.
Injured, elderly, detrained, or obese individuals may need to work with a Dr.
1. Jumping jacks - Total body
2. Wall sit - Lower body
3. Push-up - Upper body
4. Abdominal crunch - Core
5. Step-up onto chair - Total body
6. Squat (arms straight out front) - Lower body
7. Triceps dip on chair - Upper body
8. Plank (on elbows) - Core
9. High knees/running in place - Total body
10. Lunge (knee almost touching floor) - Lower body
11. Push-up and rotation (side arm straight up) - Upper body
12. Side plank (on elbow) - Core