Also, our vents leak 0.2% to 0.7%, and target is under 2.2%.
Most of the downstairs windows and doors have had the caulk redone with long-life, elastomeric goodness.
The overall air leaks of our entire house combined would be a square hole 11" x 11", and the yearly cost of that leaking is $112.
In other words, our house is doing great as far as energy efficiency goes.
I still plan to
* finish recaulking windows (upstairs, plus the office downstairs, plus the patio door)
* get radiant barrier and a ridge vent after the roof is redone
* Look into more blow-in insulation for Max's bedroom wall
* Look into topping up the attic insulation
* Look into insulating the plenum that lets garage air and heat into the upstairs sidewall.