These usually move an hour later with the time change.
Join the clubs' online forums (or facebooks where availble),
since sometimes ride leaders are ill, have other plans, etc.
Carrollton Cycling Club has two standing Saturday rides:
* Al has a 7:00am, 45-60 mile ride, at a challenging pace, starting from Coppell's Andrew Brown Park - East.
* Valerie has an 8:00am, 38 mile ride at a moderate pace from the Carrollton Gazebo on Broadway, south of Belt Line, close to I-35E.
* Sharon has a pseudo-official group ride at 8:30am from Cadence Cyclery at a C-group pace. If newbies show up, it's a 10-mile loop. Otherwise, the regulars tend to ride 30-70 miles around 15mph average, with a food stop on the way back in.
Texas Flyers (Flower Mound) also has two Saturday rides:
* TX Flyers has a 7:30am, intermediate ride at 16-18mph from from Downing Middle School on Waketon and Bridlewood.
* TX Flyers has a 9:00am social ride at 15-17mph from Downing. Usually meets the first ride at Cachette.
Corinth Cycling has three Saturday rides:
* 7:00am ride which includes a C/B ride, an A ride, and a race team, departing Crownover Middle School.
Shawnee Trail Cycling Club (Frisco) has several rides:
* STCC has Novice, D, C, B and A, plus RBM's rides in different places in Frisco starting at 7:30, 8:00 and 9:00.