We set fire to it and filmed it dying...
It fell asleep at one point, and it was dancing at another.
When it finally got too hot, the IR lamp on it lights solid, then it shut down.
It's capacitors popped
After 20 minutes, it's batteries exploded
It half extinguished itself from that
Pieces of it bounced off of the house and landed behind the grill in the middle of the yard
All of the phenolic resin burned out of it's motherboard, and we were left with a fiberglass mesh
batteries are not compatible with fire.