01. Decrease adenosine during glial adhesion failures or focus/wakefullness failures.
02. I read this, and thought of one of the 4 people who can read this entry.
03. With the North Shore Long Island Jewish Health Care System, there is so much to offer.
04. Last night read a report saying the Tsunami was potentially caused by singularity (Black Hole).
05. You know, for some reason, nothing revitalizes me or make me feel better than hard labor outside.
06. Various AP news stuff: ( Deep Throat revealed )( Suicide bomber at Afghanistan funeral )( Iraq foreign minister asks US/UN to not back out yet. )( Peruvian mermaid girl's legs successfully separated )( Netherlands votes no for EU Constitution )
07. Pretend this was a piñata.
08. Computer stuff for sale.
09. There should be no crackdown on people looting to get food.
10. She made the giddy, stiff laugh and said, "huh huh huh. I made a pun. huh huh huh. This is not my beautiful WiFi."
11. So erica and I were getting ready to go somewhere.
12. An ice core about two miles long — the oldest frozen sample ever drilled from the underbelly of Antarctica — shows that at no time in the last 650,000 years have levels of the greenhouse gases carbon dioxide and methane been as high as they are today.
Since it was omitted, but very important, mom died the 26th of Dec and was buried the 7th of January.